I'm not a food critic, and will never claim to be one. I just love good food! My other passion is travel so this blog aims to combine the two so that I can share my global foodie experiences.
Guten Appetit!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sacher Torte

On a recent trip to Vienna, I was compelled to visit the famous Hotel Sacher, home of the original Sacher Torte. My love of this decadent chocolate cake was only enhance by the experience! Truth be told, the serving was incredibly over-priced, and others can be found at much more reasonable prices at other Coffee houses in the city. However, the experience was worth every cent. Sitting at a sidewalk table on a sunny day taking in the view of the State Opera house while sipping on a coffee, and of course, enjoying the rich chocolatey goodness of the original Sacher Torte!


No comments:

Post a Comment